TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Each player must agree to these official rules to participate in Overworld Limited competitions. Players/teams will accept these official rules.
- By accepting a match or team invite
- By signing up to an Overworld tournament
- By participating in a match
- Additional authority – Overworld Limited reserves the right to exercise necessary authority, without limitation to protect the interests of Overworld Limited.
Age & Personal Information
- Players must be eligible to play in an E-sports event according to age restrictions, at the point of tournament registration.
- Participants personal information will be processed for organizing, running and monitoring the competition and prize fulfilment.
- Personal information will be processed in the United Kingdom.
- Participants have the right to access, withdraw and correct their personal information.
Player Behaviour/code of conduct
The below Code of Conduct applies to all players in Overworld Limited competitions at all levels of the competition. The tournament organiser, Overworld Limited reserves the right to level penalties, sanction or disqualify any player at its discretion. Maintain appropriate demeanour towards tournament administrators, organisers and other players. These requirements apply to both offline and online, including social media conduct and activity on live streams.
All players are expected to adhere to these standards of sportsmanship and ethics.
During Competition Players will refrain from:
- Abusive behaviour, including harassment and threats, is prohibited.
- Physical abuse, or any threatening action or threatening language directed at a player, spectator, official or any other person zero tolerance.
- Any action that interferes with the play of a game.
- Gambling, including betting on the outcome of games, is prohibited.
- All players must not disclose any confidential information provided by Overworld Limited to any other people or group of people, including via social media.
Competitors have responsibility for their own moderation of chats and must ensure chats refrain from:
Using vulgar or offensive language towards the live stream
Abusive behaviour, including harassment and threats, are prohibited
Physical abuse, or any threatening action or threatening language directed at a player, spectator, official or any other person.
Collusion is defined as any agreement among two or more teams to disadvantage other teams in a competition. Collusion between teams is strictly prohibited. Any teams determined by Overworld Limited at any phase of a competition to be engaging in collusion will be removed from the competition.
Examples of collusion include, but are not limited to:
- Intentionally losing a match for any reason
- Playing on behalf of another, including using a secondary account.
Violation of any part of these official rules will, at Overworld’s discretion result in:
- Sanction (s) and/or Loss of winner status
All players must follow Overworld Limited’s directions. All decisions and rulings of Overworld Limited are final and binding. Overworld Limited reserves the right to sanction any player in a tournament, at any time for any reason. Sanctions may include the following:
- Forfeiture of a game
- Loss of awards (including prize money)
Warzone tournaments hosted by Overworld Limited
Call of Duty – Saturday Night Tournament - QUADS
- Round 1 - 1 hour 30 minutes
- QUADS Kill Race
- Round 2 - 1 hour 30 minutes
- QUADS Kill Race
At the end of both rounds 1st & 2nd place in each division will win cash prizes.
All games across both rounds accumulate and are added together to give a score. You must drop at the end of each round and submit your scores. Failure to submit scores within 3 minutes of the end of this round will mean the final game played is disqualified. There is no grace period for play and you are responsible for managing your time.
During the event
- You (or a representative) MUST be tuned into the Overworld live stream at all times. We may need to call out to you live on air. You must be contactable during the tournament. Failure to respond to communications during the tournament when you are contacted could lead to termination from the event.
- Communication will happen through the email address you gave us but we will also make efforts to contact you through the stream and potentially through messenger if you or a representative has reached out to us.
- During a live event, if we have sent email communication there will be a 15-minute window to reply. During this window If you have not responded we will make attempts to contact you over the Overworld live stream, but, after this window, if we need to progress the tournament then you could lose points or be DQ for failing to communicate with us.
One member from each team must stream for the duration of the tournament Division 1 and down.
If a team makes it to the top of the legends league all members must have a live stream link. The streams MUST be left online and available to Overworld for 7 days after the end of the event to allow for further verification and adjudication.
You are responsible for submitting your own scores.
- 1 point per kill.
Placement points are awarded as follows:
- Top 25 – 2 points
- Top 10 – 3 points
- Top 5 – 5 points
- Victory – 10 points
You will be sent a link to the email address you give us to submit your own scores. You should not give this link to anyone unless they are submitting it on your behalf.
You are responsible for the possession of this link. The link will be sent before/during the start of the tournament and you are responsible for the receipt of this link.
If you do not receive your link please contact and inform us. We will rectify the problem.
All scores require a photo/screenshot.
OVERWORLD RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE COMPETITION RULINGS FOR THIS IS A LIVE EVENT AS SUCH DECESSIONS NEED TO BE MADE REQUIRING A DEGREE OF AGILITY.